UPSC National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I) 2018
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I) 2018, Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Total Vacancies: 415
- National Defence Academy: 360 (208 for Army, 60 for Navy and 92 for Air Force)
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): 55
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy:—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
Age Limit: Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 1999 and not later than 1st July, 2002 are eligible.
Fee: Candidates (excepting SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified in Note 2 below who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
More Details: Please Read Official Notification.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 15-01-2018
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 05-02-2018 till 6.00 PM.
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here