Bank of Baroda Recruitment for 427 Specialist Officer Posts 2017
Bank of Baroda offering Great Banking Careers at Bank of Baroda 2018. BoB invites Online applications from Eligible Indian Nationals for the position of Specialist Officers in various Streams. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Specialist Officers (SO)||427|
|Stream||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Finance / Credit||40||S-III|
|Finance / Credit||140||S-II|
Total No. of Posts: 427 Posts
Educational Qualification: Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Application Fee/ Intimation Charges (Non-refundable):
- For SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD): Rs.100/-
- For GEN/ OBC Rs. 600/-
Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fee/intimation charges through ONLINE mode only. The candidate is required to pay the non-refundable application fee/Intimation charges irrespective of whether the online test is conducted or not and even if the candidate is shortlisted or not for the interview.
- JMG/S I- Rs. 23700 x 980 (7) – 30560 x 1145(2) – 32850 x 1310(7) – 42020
- MMG/S II – Rs. 31705 x 1145 (1) – 32850 x 1310(10) – 45950
- MMG/S III – Rs. 42020 x 1310 (5) – 48570 x 1460 (2) – 51490
- SMG/S IV – Rs. 50030 x 1460 (4) – 55870 x 1650 (2) – 59170
- SMG/S-V – Rs. 59170 x 1650 (2) – 62470 x 1800 (2) – 66070
The selection process will comprise of online test, for the post of Scale I, in the discipline of Sales, followed by GD/Interview of the shortlisted candidates.
For the posts in Scale II, Scale III, Scale IV & Scale V applications will be shortlisted and candidates will then be called for GD/interview. However, for Scale II and Scale III, if the number of eligible applications received is large, then Bank reserves the right to hold an online test also.
Bank may, at its discretion, consider conducting of Psychometric Test / Group Discussion for different scales
Online Test: (Tentative date of examination – 07.01.2018):
The structure of the online examination will be as follows
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 14-11-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-12-2017
- Payment of Fee Online: 14-11-2017 to 05-12-2017
- Online Test Tentative date of examination: 07-01-2018
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here